Cohousing-L running again but...
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 16:36:57 -0600 (MDT)
Cohousing-L running again but...
The subscriber list is back to what it was on July 1.  I will
be redoing changes since July 1 so if you unsubscribed since then I will
getting you back off.  New subs since then will also be added back.

I will be posting messages that came in the last few days.
I will announce when I have the list updated so you'll know
when to write me about any errors I make...

Fred cohousing-L list manager

Cohousing-L and Nbhd-tc (Twin Cities Neighborhood issues list)
More info:   http://www.mtn.org/~fholson/sig-detail.htm