Cohousing-L operating normally
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:22:16 -0600 (MDT)
Cohousing-L seems to be running normally now.  The date has been set
properly. I think I have the subscriber list restored to what it should
be. The folks who subscribed between July 1 and July 24th are back ** and
addresses that were unsubscribed during that period should be off. If
there are any problems send me a note at fholson [at] cohousing.org

** The folks who subscribed in July were off the list for a couple days
while I edited the list. A few messages were distributed the last few
days. They can be seen via the archives at
http://csf.Colorado.EDU/cohousing/

Fred  Cohousing-L list manager

Cohousing-L and Nbhd-tc (Twin Cities Neighborhood issues list)
More info:   http://www.mtn.org/~fholson/sig-detail.htm