Common House Insurance Policy
From: Philippe Jordi (
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 14:35:51 -0600 (MDT)
Island Cohousing has a 3,000 sq. ft. common house owned by a homeowner's 
association and zoned as a private residence.  We're looking for an 
insurance policy to cover the replacement costs.  A local insurance company 
informed us that the common house would require a commercial insurance 
policy because it's owned by a homeowner's association rather than a 
residential homeowner's policy - at three times the cost.  Any experience 
out there insuring common houses?

Philippe Jordi,
Island Cohousing - Martha's Vineyard, MA
Philippe Jordi, AICP
Director                                                      tel: 
508.645.9265 ext. 156
Wampanoag Tribe of Gay Head (Aquinnah)                 fax:     508.645.3790
20 Black Brook 
Road                                                email: 
aquinnah [at]
MA  02535                                               www:

  • (no other messages in thread)

Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.