Re: Firearms
From: lilbert (lilbertearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 12:34:04 -0600 (MDT)
It seems silly to change the rule if you felt strongly enough about it to
make it in the first place. An exception seems very workable. You could even
just tack it on the the end of the rule, ie., "except in the case where a
member is required by law to own and maintain a handgun and ammunition".

We have not faced this situation, but we have faced many situations where
we've had to make exceptions to rules. It's the nature of the beast. If we
didn't make exceptions, we'd be just another evil condo association. But if
you throw out every rule someone has a problem with, there won't be any
rules. And that's another subject entirely. I'm not going there.

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing