Non Participating Households
From: Zev Paiss (zpaissearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:50:40 -0600 (MDT)
Hello,

In our community there is a one-person household who formally withdrew
their involvement from the community this past weekend. In reality they
have not participated in a positive way for some time.

Because we are in a very small community the effect of having one
household out of 11 no longer participating is a BIG DEAL.

Do any of you have suggestions about how to encourage this person to
move on and sell their home to new people who are interested and
committed to being involved with the community?

Thanks for you responses,

Zev