Re: Non Participating Households
From: Cheryl Charis-Graves (ccharisjeffco.k12.co.us)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 11:05:48 -0600 (MDT)
--------------01FB76DA8E5CD531AE9689F3

Zev Paiss wrote:

> Do any of you have suggestions about how to encourage this person to
> move on and sell their home to new people who are interested and
> committed to being involved with the community?

Zev, Cheryl from Harmony Village here, just down the road from you.

I have to say that my first gut-level response to this is not from a
cohousing/problem-solving perspective. Rather, it hits me as a human,
energetic-level wound that calls for a deeper kind of response. You may
laugh, but I'd probably be consulting a shaman (my all-purpose word for
healer/doctor of the inner realms) right about now, from whatever
tradition has meaning for you.

Peace,
Cheryl

--------------01FB76DA8E5CD531AE9689F3

begin:vcard
n:Charis-Graves;Cheryl
tel;work:303-982-6701 +37270
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Cluster I Preschools
version:2.1
email;internet:ccharis [at] jeffco.k12.co.us
title:School Psychologist
x-mozilla-cpt:;1
fn:Cheryl Charis-Graves
end:vcard