Re: Firearms
From: Hans Tilstra (tilstrasmartchat.net.au)
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 00:45:03 -0600 (MDT)
Suspending my gut response to firearms, what solution would give all members
a sense of security and control? I'd imagine that following the cohousing
culture, what you do in your own house adheres simply to the law of the
land. Guns would in principle be no different than smoking, voting, dogs).
However, what happens in the common facilities, needs to reasonably satisfy
all affected.

I imagine that a person with a professional involvement with guns might have
a constructive contribution to make here as well. I'd be curious about their
input. This way you set a tone in process of the decision making. I'd also
imagine that a consultation here would lead to a more satisfying outcome.

Anyone?

Hans