Re: Moving-In Transition
From: lilbert (lilbertearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 18:48:19 -0600 (MDT)
This is one of my stock answers; my apologies to those who've been on the
list awhile.

One of the things that bothered me the most about others moving in before I
did was that they were eating dinners together on the site and not inviting
those who didn't live there yet. Make sure everybody is in on whatever
activities you organize on site. If it's spontaneous, use email or a phone
tree to make sure everybody who can participate is invited. It is SO
important to feel a part of the group, even if you don't live there yet.

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing