Re: Work Economy
From: Sharon Villines (sharonvillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 11:55:33 -0600 (MDT)
on 8/2/00 12:22 PM, olevy at olevy [at] cosmosgame.com wrote:

> What about using a different monetary system?

I'm very interested in this but earlier queries to the list produced little
response. I suspect because the accounting system is mind-boggling to so
many people.

I would be interested in discussing how such a system might work but perhaps
we need to set up another list to discuss it. Just the technical details
will drive people crazy here.

what do people think?

Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington, DC
http://www.takomavillage.org