RE: Management Companies
From: Odysseus Levy (olevycosmosgame.com)
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 20:25:47 -0600 (MDT)
At Seattle Cohousing we use a professional consultant for our project.  She
has been both our financial consultant as well as our project manager.  Her
name is Deborah Gooden, and she also worked as a financial consultant for
the Songai cohousing community.

The Duwamish cohousing group (formerly Ciel) paid one of their member, Kara
Black, to act as their project manager.

Deborah has been invaluable in guiding us through the trick labyrinth of
bankers and bureaucrats.  Regardless of whether you use someone from inside
the group or out, I can not imagine in good conscience not paying that
person -- there is a huge amount of work to do!

Odysseus Levy