Update
From: Cascadia Commons Cohousing (cccohoteleport.com)
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 18:33:13 -0600 (MDT)
We are excited at Cascadia Commons in Portland, Oregon. We have completed
our first phase of construction with 14 townhouses. Almost all of the
north-siders have moved in, grass is growing, kids are riding bikes around
the plaza, and community life is THRIVING!

Here is an invitation to the coho nation. Eleven of our 14 phase 1 homes are
sold; three are still unclaimed and unsold.  We'd be pleased to rent one or
more of them to cohoers, or their friends, on a month-to-month basis until
they sell. So if you or anyone you know has short term business in Portland,
or is moving here and wants a place to live until they get settled, let's
discuss the possibility of settling you into one of our rentals.

Some of us are awaiting completion of the second phase, 12 more homes and
common house, anticipating taking occupancy the spring of 2001.  There may
be more opportunities for an extended visit then.

Check us out on our website, cascadiacommons.com, email us at
cccoho [at] teleport.com, or phone 503-236-0148

Posted by George Stone for Cascadia Commons

  • Re: Update Buzz Burrell, May 25 1996
    • Update Cascadia Commons Cohousing, September 18 2000