Re: dinner guests
From: lilbert (lilbertearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 09:09:11 -0600 (MDT)
Oops! I only sent this to Sanda, making my other post a non-sequiter. Here's
my first post:

Hi, Sanda!

We have set aside a number of dinners per month for visitors. If a member
has a guest, they either pay for it themselves, or designate the person a
community guest and we all pay for it. I'm pretty sure we never used up the
number we specified, but the amount of people you get would be specific to
the particular community anyway. We don't find it in any way a financial
problem. We charge $2 per person 16 and over, and $1 for those 4-16. We
almost always have a surplus from our meal account, which we use for various
things.

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing