New Cohousing Discussion List for Boston
From: Diane Simpson (cohoworld.std.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 20:54:35 -0700 (MST)
There is a new listserv for cohousing discussions in the Boston area:

BostonCoHousing [at] egroups.com

Now if you have something you want to notify people about regarding
cohousing, but don't want to send it to the whole list because it's not
relevant to someone in Kansas or California you can send it to this list
instead. The list will be moderated by Jeanne Goodman from the Boston
Cohousing Network.

TO START SENDING messages to members of this group, simply send email to
BostonCoHousing [at] egroups.com

If you do not wish to belong to the BostonCoHousing group, you can
unsubscribe by replying to this message, or by sending an email to
BostonCoHousing-unsubscribe [at] egroups.com

SPECIAL NOTE FROM eGroups: Because eGroups values your privacy, it is a
violation of our service rules for moderators to add subscribers to a group
against their wishes. If you feel this has happened, please notify us at
egroups-abuse [at] yahoo-inc.com

P.S. If you would like to learn more about the BostonCoHousing group,
please visit http://www.egroups.com/group/BostonCoHousing

--Diane(:^]

    @@                 coho [at] world.std.com                   @@
   @@@@       Diane Simpson  http://jpcohousing.org        @@@@
   |  |     Boston, MA 02130-4436        617-522-2209      |  |
   | "|  SOCIAL EVENT: DECEMBER 11-DOGWOOD CAFE 6-8 P.M    |" |
   | V|         Across from Forest Hills Station           |V |