second oven?
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 23:56:57 -0700 (MST)
Heidi said:

"We have only one oven, and getting enough space for pans of veggies is a
real job.  We really could use a second oven. "

I'm guessing you have 12 other ovens a stone's throw from your common house
kitchen. If your houses were attached--as they are in many of our
communities those other ovens'd be even closer!  I'm of a mind to think
that two ovens in the common house is overkill for most small communities,
especially tight urban communities where everyone's private ovens are
awfully close by. There will be many meals when you don't use even one, and
a second one will be used so seldom that it seems like a waste of money to me.

Joani (the frugal one) Blank
Old Oakland Cohousing