Re: second oven?
From: Robyn Williams (zeniinet.net.au)
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 02:08:50 -0700 (MST)
Thanks Catherine

> Just a comment from left field here -- why not add a wood burning brick
> oven?

I love hearing from left field!  We made a commitment to not have wood fires
in our houses but indulge ourselves by having a communal firepit.  We
scrounge for dry, non-toxic waste timber to burn.  I love cooking over fire
and would like a wood oven too.

Warmest regards
Robyn Williams
Pinakarri Community
Fremantle, Western Australia

  • second oven? Joani Blank, December 6 2000
    • Re: second oven? Catherine Harper, December 8 2000
    • Re: second oven? Robyn Williams, December 9 2000