dissolving your LLC
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 01:06:25 -0700 (MST)
Our LLC has conditions for its dissolution written in.  I don't have it in
front of me, but my impression is that ours automatically dissolves at the
point it no longer has any assets. Since it had some assets early in this
year, and may still have a few dollars, it has to stay alive (as I
understand it) until any taxes due for 2000 are paid. and until our
individual K-1s are filed. Then I think it is caput. If a lawyer reading
this says I'm wrong, or confused please believe him or her and not me!

Joani Blank
Old Oakland Cohousing.