RE: legal help needed
From: Rowenahc (rowenahccs.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 16:51:27 -0700 (MST)
This is the kind of thing that needs advice from a lawyer familiar with your
state's law.  In the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, if you fail to file your
corporate annual report you cease to have a corporation - you don't have to
do anything formal.  And our condouminium documents state that when all (or
most) of the units are occupied the association takes over the rights and
responsibilities of the developer, which is more or less required under the
statute.  There maybe something like this in your state.

The estimated cost of tying up these loose ends sounds a bit high - you may
want to talk to other attorneys.