Sharing of Automobiles
From: Richard L. Kohlhaas (rlkohlearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 09:43:14 -0700 (MST)
I know that many cohousing communities have arrangements, formal or informal,
for sharing
automobiles.  It would help us (and other new communities) to know about the
more successful
arrangements other communities have evolved, and the problems they have
encountered (and
hopefully overcome.)

Dick Kohlhaas <rlkohl [at] earthlink.net>
Colorado Springs (Colorado) Cohousing Community (Casa Verde Commons)
(Currently 16 intending owner families; we have purchased a 4.7 acre property
1.5 miles from downtown,
where we plan to build 34 units; rezoning was approved site design is mostly
done; units are being designed.)