Re: COHOUSING-L digest 570
From: david m. dobkin (dmdobkinpacbell.net)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 13:23:37 -0700 (MST)
Denise,

Although our structure was very different, we just sort of said "the
development corporation is dead, long live the hoa" and transferred assets
to hoa and filed a closing tax return for development corporation. For
details, email deb golberg grey-- debgoldberg [at] earthlink.net, who's on our
finance committee.

David

--
Securities offered through Walnut Street Securities, Inc. (WSS),
Member NASD and SPIC.  First Affirmative Financial Network,LLC