Re: role of aesthetics on surrounding property values
From: Hans Tilstra (hanstilstrarabbit.com.au)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 22:45:28 -0700 (MST)
Here's my hypothesis:   the design of a cohousing community should add
aesthetic value its surroundings.

Hence I really like Charles Woods and Malcolm Wells' examples in their book
"Designing Your Natural House". For example, if the size of the land
permits, a green barrier or berm should make the design differences less
notable. Yet the design of the houses should also be congruent with the
surrounding area as well. The book illustrates these suggestions rather
well.

cheers,
Hans