Re: Welcome kit
From: cjsheehan (cjsheehanjuno.com)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 12:19:15 -0700 (MST)
We also had a Frequently Asked Questions, it answered general cohousing
questions and specific ones about our group.  To see our FAQ's check our
website at www.sonoracohousing.com.  We also designed a trifold brochure
about our community listing the amenities and benefits of cohousing.

Good luck,
Jenny Sheehan
Sonora Cohousing