RE: Welcome kit
From: Eileen McCourt (emccourtmindspring.com)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 15:02:52 -0700 (MST)
I am working on something similar for Oak Creek Commons.  We have a few more
things to include, like our contract with our project manager, info on the
other professionals we are working with, our financial statements, and a
roster, but it is basically the same info you are talking about.  We are
well into our project without having this yet.  I'm impressed you are
getting it done now!  We also have a decision log and all the meeting
minutes from the beginning of the project since last January.  We are trying
to develop a financial worksheet that would help people make the decision to
commit to becoming equity members.  Anyone have such a thing?

--eileen

emccourt [at] mindspring.com
phone 650-691-1195
fax      650-691-1195