Re: Cancelling, Scheduling Special Meetings
From: Mary E. Faccioli (LIBMEFlangate.gsu.edu)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 07:52:13 -0700 (MST)
At East Lake Commons, we have "cancelled" meetings that fall on or around
holidays, with the group's consent.  One of our two meetings each month falls
on the fourth Sunday.  This year that's Christmas Eve.  As far as I could
discern, no one felt any lack of respect with this decision.  We have a
committee the deals with group process, and this committee does the meeting
planning, agenda creating, etc.  It is this committee that brings up the
possible cancellation or resceduling to the community.

Joyful holidays,

Mary Beth Faccioli
East Lake Commons
Atlanta, GA