Re: The miracle of cohousing: National Cohousing Day
From: Eris Weaver (eriswco.com)
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 19:20:53 -0700 (MST)
Rob said:

> Ok, I'll pick a random month out of the hat, How about a day in September
as
> National Cohousing Day? Throw out some press releases showing off our
> accomplishments, do an open house at  as  many groups as we can get to
> participate, and just PARTY! We deserve the party at least.

I'll second that!  Perhaps this could be loosely organized under the
auspices of the Cohousing Network?  (I'm thinking just picking a date,
putting up a page on the Website where folks can post what they're doing,
sample press releases, etc.)  I'd even volunteer to be part of a committee
to get it going.  (Omigod, did I just volunteer for yet another thing???)

Eris Weaver                            eris [at] wco.com
"Let the beauty we love be what we do."
                         ---Mevlana Jelaladin Rumi