San Diego Co-housing
From: kwan lu (kwanluhotmail.com)
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 20:47:03 -0700 (MST)
<P><BR>There have been several inquiries, since I've been reading this list,
concerning co-housing in the San Diego area. I work for the City of San Diego.
During my division's quarterly staff meeting last week, we had a speaker come
in to talk about the City's long term development plan(s). I asked about the
possibility of encouraging co-housing. The speaker hadn't heard of it, but her
assistant sort of knew about it, and said that the City is in the process of
re-vamping its building codes, etc., which might make building co-housing in
San Diego a much more possible thing in the future. I suggest that anyone who
is interested contact the City of San Diego Planning Department, and clue them
in.<BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><br clear=all><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at <a