Re: Natl Coho (not the fish) Day
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 06:56:07 -0700 (MST)
It is my impression that there are many days to recognise various
things declared and that few get much pr (they can't all get lots of pr).
So I would not have high expectations of getting much pr from the mere
declaration of such a day.

On the other hand coordinated activities across the country could
reinforce each other if all pr made reference to  activities across the
country and a way to get more info (www.cohousing.org). Making
it an annual event would also help build on individual events.

Fred

--
Congratulations George, you successfully stole the election.
More info:   http://www.mtn.org/~fholson/sig-detail.htm