Re: Natl Coho (not the fish) Day
From: Sharon Villines (sharonvillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 07:11:06 -0700 (MST)
The group can set its own day and begin celebrating it. It doesn't have to
be recognized by the government. There are also private registers of such
days. I forget the names but a librarian would know.

I have a friend who has single-handedly declared a mystery series week and
is building her business around it.

Sharon Villines
In Washington, DC where all roads lead to Casablanca
Takoma Village Cohousing where the Common House is touch and go for Solstice
Celebrations tomorrow night and for Christmas following that.