Declare Coho Day Online
From: Michael Donovan (editoreventsnews.com)
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 07:53:34 -0700 (MST)
on 12/21/00 7:53 AM, Sharon Villines at sharonvillines [at] prodigy.net wrote:

> The group can set its own day and begin celebrating it. It doesn't have to
> be recognized by the government. There are also private registers of such
> days. I forget the names but a librarian would know.
>
> I have a friend who has single-handedly declared a mystery series week and
> is building her business around it.
>
> Sharon

The standard reference for such dates, public and commercial, is the Chases
Book of Days. This reference is at most public libraries and is used by the
media to get ideas for stories. You can even submit event proposals online
at http://www.chases.com.

A National Cohousing Day (or week) is an excellent PR tool.

Michael Donovan
Village in the City
St. Louis