visit to Oakland
From: Mike Rohrbach (rohrmiketheriver.com)
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 12:57:08 -0700 (MST)
If there is someone of the listserve who is part of the Oakland Co Housing,
we will be in the area next week and would like to visit.  We are members
of Sonora Cohousing in Tucson and met a woman who moved from Emerryville to
Oakland but we lost her name and contact information.

Can someone help?

Thanks

Mike and Susan Rohrbach
        Michael  W.  Rohrbach     P.O. Drawer  104    Bisbee,   Arizona   85603
FAX:  520-432-2002   Phone: 520-432-3595   EMail:  rohrmike [at] thriver.com