Sonora Cohousing Tucson Arizona
From: Mike Rohrbach (rohrmiketheriver.com)
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 12:58:40 -0700 (MST)
We are members of the Sonora Cohousing group in Tucson Arizona, and have
just closed on our two bedroom Town Home. It is part of a 32 unit
intentional community which we have built over the past five years. We will
not be able to occupy our home just yet and are interested in renting it
our for a number of years.

We are looking for an interested party to rent our home for an extended
period of time and to share their life with our intentional community. We
have residents of all ages, are located within biking distance of the U of
A and are on the outer edge of what is considered the center of Tucson.

We welcome your inquiry.

Susan and Mike Rohrbach

  Michael  W.  Rohrbach - Chair
Cochise County Learning Advisory Council
FAX:  520-432-2002         P.O. Drawer  104     Phone: 520-432-3595
                 Bisbee,   Arizona   85603                       EMail:
rohrmike [at] thriver.com
Opening Minds .... Opening Doors