choosing a day-Natl Coho day
From: Judy Baxter (BAXTERepi.umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 09:22:30 -0700 (MST)
a thought about choosing a day - I'd suggest picking something like 2nd
Saturday or  3rd Sunday or whatever (say October?) - my thought is that weekend
days are better for scheduling events, and if you pick a date, it can easily
fall midweek.

Judy

Where our common kitchen was shared by 4 or 5 families at diff times on XMAS
day, we've had 2 Hannukah dinners/parties, a Solstice dinner, Carol singing,
Stocking stuffing event,  etc, etc.

 web page: http://www.jimn.org/mococo/