RE: Cohousing: One-line definition
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 10:34:19 -0700 (MST)
Stephan Lashbrook  lashbrook [at] ci.wilsonville.or.us
is the author of the message below but due to a problem
it was posted by Fred the Cohousing-L list manager:  fholson [at] cohousing.org

To get off Cohousing-L, send email with UNSUBSCRIBE COHOUSING-L in the
msg body to:  listproc [at] cohousing.org   Questions? email Fred - addr above

I like it, but I think it should also include something about the
prospective residents taking responsibility for the design.

Stephan