RE: Holiday Celebrations, or lack of
From: Eileen McCourt (emccourtmindspring.com)
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 10:38:55 -0700 (MST)
I think this is a great idea, and has worked well for me in other settings.
I think it's important to have budget guidelines and that sort of thing to
really give this team the resources they need to accomplish events planning.

--eileen

emccourt [at] mindspring.com
phone 650-691-1195
fax      650-691-1195