Re: Gender Differences
From: Merlin Porter-Border (merlpberols.com)
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 17:56:00 -0700 (MST)
Liz opened up a good one!  Haven't had such a stimulating topic here in a long
time.  But, let's keep our heads.  We can each learn a lot about people from
Venus & Mars as long as we don't come from Pluto!  And fellows, most of us will
be outflanked by women every time we open our mouths about male-female
interactions.  IMHO, they THINK about it a LOT more.

Merlin
Resident of Liberty Village, Maryland

  • Gender Differences Sharon Villines, December 29 2000
    • Re: Gender Differences Merlin Porter-Border, December 29 2000