Re: Australia/New Zealand
From: Robert McArthur (mcarthurdstc.edu.au)
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 18:44:00 -0700 (MST)
Cheryl Charis-Graves wrote:
> One of our members here in Harmony Village Cohousing in Golden, Colorado is
> headed for New Zealand/Australia in March. He asked me if there were cohousing
> groups in these countries, so I am now looking on his behalf for contact
> information.

I'm not in a cohousing scheme (yet?), but a reasonable search engine
for Australian sites is
  http://www.anzwers.com.au/
I did a search for 'cohousing' and got some of the names I'm familiar
with (Cascade, Crossroads, Rosneath Farm etc.)  I'd suggest started
there.

Cheers
Robert McArthur
Brisbane, Australia

  • Australia/New Zealand Cheryl Charis-Graves, December 31 2000
    • Re: Australia/New Zealand Robert McArthur, January 1 2001