Re: Common House Design Process
From: NKaten947 (NKaten947aol.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 22:48:27 -0700 (MST)
Zeke, We tried to program our common house ourselves. We even hired someone
to help us figure out how to do the programming.  But we ended up hiring
Katie McCamant for a two (or three? it was awhile ago) day workshop to
program our common house. Her knowledge and expertise of what works and what
doesn't work are well worth it.  She does a wonderful job of facilitating the
design process and we have a beautiful, well-used common house to show for
it.  Kate Nichols, Bellingham Cohousing