Recipe Sought: Cohousing Crunch
From: Gretchen Westlight (grenagora.rdrop.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 21:40:38 -0700 (MST)
Dear Friends -

I've been looking and looking for a recipe for "Cohousing Crunch," a
delicious-sounding munchy, that I remember coming across this list earlier
this year.  I was sure I saved it and forwarded it to another member of
Cascadia, but she doesn't recall it and I can find no record of it in any
of my mail folders or the list archives.  If whomever sent the recipe
would be so kind as to re-post or send to me privately, I would be very
grateful.

Hungrily Yours,

- Gretchen from Cascadia, where work on Phase 2 continues rapidly and the
time to join is NOW!

--
gren [at] agora.rdrop.com               Member of: Cascadia Commons Cohousing
                                           Portland, Oregon