RE: Question re cohousing crunch
From: Diane or Douglas (ddhleearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 12:18:30 -0700 (MST)
Oats that is cleaned and hulled and toasted are called Oat groats. Oat
groats that is rolled is called Rolled Oats (or steel cut oats). Quick
cooking rolled oats (less than 15 minutes) is cut into smaller pieces and
then steamed.

Oatmeal is what you have once you cook rolled or steel cut oats.

Doug Larson
Songaia Cohousing