Group Needs a Meeting Place
From: Susan L. Hedgpeth (hedgpethuclink4.berkeley.edu)
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 15:31:49 -0700 (MST)
Hello fellow cohousers,

We are a cohousing group in California (SF Bay Area) currently under
construction.   Our move-in date is hopefully going to be this August.  Our
site is in Pleasant Hill, California but since a large number of our group
live in the East Bay (Oakland and Berkeley), we have most of our meetings
there.

We are looking for a place to have Wednesday evening business meetings 3
weeks out of each month (7:15 - 9:15pm), beginning Jan. 24.  For the past
few months we've been meeting at the Temescal Library in Oakland but
because of their scheduling rules we have to find another location, at
least for the next couple of months.

We need space for about 30-40 people and access to a separate room for
child care.  We're willing to pay for use of the space.

If anyone has a place to offer, or any ideas, we'd love to hear about them.
  Please contact Jay Magid at jlmagid [at] worldnet.att.net .

Thanks!  When we're moved in and have our Common House, I'm sure we can
return the favor (or pass it along to another group).

Susan Hedgpeth
Pleasant Hill Cohousing
Pleasant Hill, California, USA
http://members.aol.com/dancerbarb/

Where we are currently under construction
with 32 units on 2.2 acres, and move-in
expected sometime in summer 2001