Cohousing-L is back - hopefully to stay
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 11:16:32 -0700 (MST)
Hi Liz,

Yes cohousing-L has been down almost completely (not quite)
since 1/9/2001.  I just got off the phne with the tech who thinks he fixed
the last problem.  We'll see - I've become skeptical in the last two
weeks.

Please resume sending messages about cohousing to the list
at cohousing-L [at] cohousing.org.
Send commands to listproc [at] cohousing.org.
Report any problems or requests for assistance to me
( Fred  <fholson [at] cohousing.org> )
rather than over the list.

Fred cohousing-L list manager fholson [at] cohousing.org
     who does not have his usual signature on this account even!