Re: Urban and rural working together
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddesshome.com)
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 08:37:31 -0700 (MST)
This is a great idea. Cities have "sister cities", and the idea of sister
communities has been explored in fiction. I don't know if a cohousing has
done this, but it seems very doable and worthwhile. Many of us in urban
communities wish we had a "country place", too. It would be wonderful if a
group who finds they want different locations could have a positive outcome
instead of one part of the group dropping out.

If nobody has done this, you can be a pioneer. Good luck.

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing