RE: Kids play area & structure
From: Rowenahc (rowenahccs.com)
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 16:02:57 -0700 (MST)
We have a study cedar structure which includes three swings, a slide and a
"tree house" type climbing section.  We dug out a section of the lawn and
filled in with cedar chips.  It is well used and remains very popular.  You
can get a glimpse of it on our new web site (which is still under
construction by the way) at cambridgecohousin.org.  In a different area
where there is more shade, we have a toddler-sized climbing structure and
slide with an above ground sandbox.  This is less-well used but those who do
use it want to keep it!

Rowena
Cambridge Cohousing