Cohousing in New Hampshire - Intro. meeting
From: Catherine Owen (crowentop.monad.net)
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 17:37:12 -0700 (MST)
Hello all-

If you are interested in pursuing cohousing in New Hampshire, or you know
of anyone is - here's your chance to check out a new group.  We are "North
Star Cohousing" (formerly called Monadnock Ecovillage), located in the
south-central NH area, in view of Mt. Monadnock.  We are five households
who have been meeting for 8 months, and we are ready to form a legal entity
and start looking for land and new members!  Towards these ends we are
hosting an introductory meeting, featuring Zev Paiss's video on cohousing.
Pass on the info. to anyone who might be interested!

Introduction to Cohousing
Sponsored by North Star Cohousing
Tuesday Feb. 6, 7 - 8:15 pm
Peterborough Public Library (basement function room)
(corner of Main Street and Rte. 202)
Children are welcome

Call or email for more info.:

Catherine Owen