Shelburne Falls Cohousing, nee Northern Vermont Cohousing
From: Sheila Braun (nvcsurfglobal.net)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 08:12:31 -0700 (MST)
Hello everybody.

I just wanted to announce that Northern Vermont Cohousing now has a new
site and a new name. Our new name is "Shelburne Falls Cohousing," and our
new site is in (you guessed it) Shelburne Falls, VT, which is a corner in
Shelburne, VT, where the La Platte river goes under Irish Hill Road. Our
new web address will be www.shelburnefallscohousing.org, but right now we
are still under the old name, www.nvcohousing.org. Check us out! We have
lots of photos of ourselves and our land. You can also see drawings of our
preliminary site plan and a concept for our attached homes. (We'll also
have some single family detached). Our membership is growing steadily. We
now have 8 households.

In community,

Sheila Braun
Project Coordinator