Re: Are we a party community only?
From: Robyn Williams (zeniinet.net.au)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 20:58:31 -0700 (MST)
> most people's lives.  So, what I initially saw developing was a manic
> community relationship of two non-normal-every-day activities.

interesting viewpoint

> When we are eating a "Common Meal" with people we really haven't begun to
> know very well there is still a sense of artificiality and/or a sense of
> playing at being a community we haven't yet become.

Enjoy it for what it is, for what you (rightly) perceive it to be and for
what it can become.  The honeymoon will be over soon and you'll settle into
the real work, creating real community.  This work needs the business
meetings, busy bees, coffee chats and parties, and the sitting quietly alone
reflecting on it all.

Warmest regards
Robyn Williams
Pinakarri Community
Fremantle, Western Australia
www.pinakarri.org.au

Who can't wait to come over and hang out with you'll.