Re: Decision log
From: Fred H Olson (fholsontcfreenet.org)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 13:38:30 -0700 (MST)
julia newhouse Chesapeake Cohousing, julia.newhouse [at] verizon.net
is the author of the message below but due to a problem
it was posted by Fred the Cohousing-L list manager:  fholson [at] cohousing.org

To get off Cohousing-L, send email with UNSUBSCRIBE COHOUSING-L in the
msg body to:  listproc [at] cohousing.org   Questions? email Fred - addr above

Our cohousing group is working towards more structured meetings, and firming
up our administrative housekeeping.
It has been suggested that we begin implementing a decision log.

We would like suggestions and samples from those of you who are using it
with success. We're particularly interested in how it is formatted, what it
might look like, and how is it maintained. Please include any other comments
also. Thank you.
julia newhouse
Chesapeake Cohousing, Annapolis, MD