Re: t-shirt words
From: pattymara (pattymarajuno.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 11:10:01 -0700 (MST)
Hi Liz,
Yup.  I missed the list too.   Thanks for your 3 phrases....my favorite
is the Do It in the Common House...I can imagine a very funny
illustration for this one...kind of like a where's Waldo...with the
viewer of course trying to find the X-rated people "doing it" amidst all
the other wholesome activities underway.

coheartedly,
Patty