Re: Re: Too many tags!
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddesshome.com)
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 10:56:01 -0700 (MST)
Dear Fred et al,

I don't get the sender's address anymore when I hit "reply all". I used to.
Now I get two copies of the list address. Sorry, Fred, I think that replying
to the list, even when it's just technical stuff, is preferable to replying
to you off list. Some technophobes appreciate knowing they are not alone
when things aren't going the way they like. I think that people prefer to
know what's going on and what others are thinking.

As for banter, I'm guilty, but I think that some of it is just because I had
a kick-ass slogan that fired people up. I want an extra large t-shirt with
my slogan on it!

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing