Re: t-shirt words
From: George Marx (gmarxjps.net)
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 08:46:01 -0700 (MST)
My preferred T-Shirt Words - until someone draws me elsewhere are:

Cohousing
        Caring
                Cooperative
                        Community

Which - could be used in many different ways, depending upon the artist.  A
sunlike image could center on a Big "C" - moving outward in four different
directions with all four words.   A 1960's style peace symbol could have
the word Cohousing in large letters around part of the outer circle, with
the inner three delimiters - using the other three words, Cohousing could
be on top, with a triangle of the other three words below.   Four circles
could intersect with the four words etc.

I think that not having a lot of words is helpful - and I just like those
four words together.

Just my 2 scents worth!

George Marx
Alameda, California