Re: Means and end
From: Catya Belfer-Shevett (catyaweathership.homeport.org)
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 19:46:01 -0700 (MST)
Hi Michael,

> > Is anyone else doing anything similar?
>
> No one replied.  Does that mean we're the only community represented on this
> list that has another purpose beyond cohousing?

Our group isn't - cohousing is ambitious enough for us at this stage.

However, I see on the cohousing website that there is a new group in my
area (MA) doing Buddhist cohousing, and I talked to a group in NH that was
heavily spiritual.

I think that most religious/spiritual groups doing community just call
themselves community.  There are a ton of them in the intentional
communities directory and on the ic.org site.  I imagine that many of them
use cohousing style architecture, but don't label themselves as cohousing.

Good lukc!  Your project sounds lovely,

        - catya

Mosaic Commons
http://www.mosaic-commons.org